derconssabi Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Escaflowne Movie Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Hitomi is a girl with psychic abilities who gets transported to the magical world of Gaea. She and her friends find themselves under attack from the evil Zaibach empire, and the Guymelf Escaflowne provides the key to it all.
Hitomi Kanzaki is a typical high school girl, with typical problems, but when a vision of a young man battling a dragon becomes a reality, her life changes forever. Drawn into a strange vortex with the swordsman, Van, Hitomi is thrust into the strange world of Gaea. Van must learn to master the suit of armor, Escaflowne, before he and Hitomi are crushed by the ambitions of the Empire of Zaibach. Van and Hitomi will encounter both allies and enemies in an effort to unlock the secrets within Escaflowne, and Hitomi's heart, stirred by love and adventure, will, at times ache with sorrow. But why was she sent to this world? Her journey has just begun!
I saw Escaflowne originally on Fox Kids. I was a little confused, but then I went online and read how the story was, and I stopped watching it. I then was contacted by a friend who told me she bought the dvd edition three disc set with all 26 episodes on it off of Ebay. I went over to her house the very next day and watched it. I was shocked with how much they took out from the fox kids version. I instantly fell in love with the story. And especially Folken and Allen, but my first crush was on the adorable Gaddess. Anyways (getting off track ^_^)When we got through watching the whole thing I couldnt believe it. I then went out and spent the money on the 3 disc set and I was so excited. I almost toppled the UPS man when he brought it to the door I was so excited. I have to say to everyone that Escaflowne is the best damn anime there is. Well, besides DB/Z/GT. But I loved it. The animation was beautiful. The storyline exellent. the characters were enjoyable. And the music was totally breath taking. Such songs such"Shadow of a Doubt" (more associated with Folken.) and "Chain" (the altering fate machine theme) have to be the most wonderfully done peices of music I have heard in a long time.<br/><br/>In all I give this a 10/10 in ratings. I would go higher then a 10, but I want to make it reasonable. Hell. A 100/10.
I haven't really watch a whole bunch of animes, just the ones they showed on Toonami and Cartoon Network, really. So when Escaflowne came onto Fox when I was 13 or so, I fell in love with it. I loved how their noses were so long, and how the plot line developed, and how we really got entangled in Hitomi's life. The ending was bittersweet, but I can't imagine it being any other way.<br/><br/>Other anime fans that I've shown this to don't seem to share my deep appreciation of it, but then again, this anime delves deeper into emotions than other animes, and isn't just surface based–It dives deeper, and doesn't deal so much with actionother animes.<br/><br/>*MY* favorite anime.

Present Trauma full movie download mp4Mr. Justice song free downloadPadlock Men movie in hindi hd free downloadhindi After the Fog free downloadRupan Sansei: Saish jobu full movie in hindi free downloadBreakdown song free downloadBurning Rubber download torrentToro Loco full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pInspector Gadget in hindi download free in torrentA Haunting in Crystal Cove 720p

last edited 217 weeks ago by derconssabi
Please log in to post a reply.